Sunday, September 6, 2009

No need for a title here




I have a few (OK, a lot) of these little note pads that I bought at Big Lots! a while back. When I bought them I just knew that I could do all kinds of fun stuff with them! However, it's been almost two years and the idea's just didn't come like I thought they would. I thought of covering the note pads in several different ways, but each way had a problem (too short, too long, how to attach the cover) You get the picture...this was fairly easy (31/2 " x 12") and just fold it around like a matchbook cover. Use the red tape (you know the one) to attach the cover at the top of the pad. Then just have fun trying to figure out where to go from there! Good luck...


2 comments:

Sandi Runyan said...

Cindy, love the new look!!! Hadn't been here in a long, long time...I am finally back in the mode to play!!! yeah!!! cute, cute things you've made over the past few months...look at everything I've missed...hey, I got a new look also...are you ready for the weekend at Connie's..I sure am!!!

Connie Mercer said...

love these!!! and you decorated the papers. cute!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...