Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Borrowed Idea...





OK, so the other day I was reading the SCS's newsletter and there was a question on "How do you organize your craft space" or something like that. I wasn't going to read it, but I was a little curious. My space is well beyond ever being "organized" in any way, shape or form, but I still had to check it out. One of the ladies had gone to Harbor Freight Tools and bought these little boxes. The rectangle one hold 12 small boxes and the square one hold 24 small ones. Well don't you know that Scrapin' Sister and I had to get to HFT right quick and check it out. And boy did we! We ended up going five times between the two of us. She used her's for brads and eyelets and I used mine for Fun Flock, Glitter and Embossing Powder. May have to go and get some more when they go on sale again!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...