Saturday, November 1, 2008

Challenge for People with Short Attention Spans...

Here it comes! Are you ready??? Well, before I even list the requirements of my challenge, I want to remind you that even if you don't like my challenge, at least you can use adhesive to complete it! The requirements for this challenge, The Challenge for People with Short Attention Spans, are as follows:

1. You are to create an original piece not seen previously in other blog postings.
2. Glitter MUST be present somewhere in your piece.
3. You are to use EXACTLY one brad or eyelet on your piece.
4. You are to use at least one technique observed in the 2008 Rubberstamp and Scrapbooking Expo- San Antonio.
5. You must do ALL of this on... a paperclip bookmark.

Good Luck! All entries will be judged by me (so everyone better be REALLY nice to me this week!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...