Friday, December 9, 2011

christmas card 2011

This is the card I will not be sending for Christmas 2011.  I would LIKE to send it...but I won't get it done.  I still have to get them all made, so I probably will only get a few made, and then I still have to get them to the post office...that won't happen either.  Making Christmas cookies takes priority around here, so this little dog (does look like Trixie, right?) will have to wait for another Christmas.  I would like to thank my friend Vicky for the stamp-she found this a few years ago and I didn't know how I wanted to use it.  I figured it out...thanks, Vicky!

3 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Trixie is famous!!! Adorable card, sis!!! To bad there is not enough hours in the day to do everything our heart wants to do. Beautifully done~

Mary Pat Siehl said...

this is so cute!!! and your trixie is just adorable!

i am right there with you one the time issue! december is flying by already!

Anonymous said...

You are so welcome. That card is the cutest.....I may steal that idea. But not for this year.
Scrappin'Sister

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...