Saturday, October 4, 2008

This Card is DA BOMB (werd!)

That's right! This recipe card has it all! It's Martha Stewart meets Stampin Up and they both go to tea with Stickles and Ribbons! If I don't win this challenge... if I don't win this challenge... well, let me just say you can FORGET about receiving any moore care packages from me! (Not to try and influence the judging in any way.) This recipe card was totally worth the wait-- for me, at least. I only wish I had time to come up with my own recipe instead of having to steal one from Cooks.com...

3 comments:

Katie said...

Oh Wow!!! This card is awesome! Someone has really outdone themselves!!!!!! I mean this should be in an art gallery (and etc.)

cardsister said...

It is "da bomb"...and so are U! Lookin' good, Katie Bug!!

Sandi Runyan said...

Hey, Kati, thats what I'm talking about...gallery for sure. bwahaha!
I love it...can't wait for mine!!! Would we get samples with this since its of such high caliber and all????? Ummm love me some chocolate chip cookies...Way to go!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...